Get involved! Volunteer!
- Help plan and promote Green 13 events
- Help safeguard and enhance our Urban Forest
- Volunteer on our Junction Geo project to make district-based geoexchange systems available
- Help your community prepare for Extreme Weather events
- Put your technical and social media skills to work keeping Ward 13 green
To get involved, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (416) 766-6331
Green 13 planning meetings are usually held the 4th Monday of the month, at 6:15 pm at Annette Library. Check the events listing on our website to be sure. Please bring your ideas for new initiatives, and be prepared to take the lead on them!
Earn community volunteer hours working on local environmental issues!