Get involved! Volunteer!Student can earn their community hours!
Ask us how you can help out in the following areas:
- help organize and promote our monthly screenings/events
- help organize community workshops
- take training to identify and locate ash trees in Ward 13 - they need to be vacinated to survive the invasion of the Emerald Ash Borer
- join the Project Neutral subcommittee working to help reduce carbon emissions in the Junction and Ward 13
- take the Project Neutral household carbon footprint survey at projectneutral.org/survey
Interersted? Get in touch with us at volunteers(at)green13toronto.org!